diva42s Flash Stuff

Adobe CS3 Flash Tutorials and Resources free fla. templates and more....

*********Welcome*********

***************************************************
****Hi just a quick note I just started this blog in September 2008 ,so it's not gonna be ****fully complete for a bit not to long but as time allows me to code and add things.

****Go ahead and look around there are plenty of great ****links to check out!!
****BTW the pictures, Video and Contact tabs have ****nothing in them yet! LOL
****************************************************
************
9/17/2008 01:41:00 AM

~About Me~

Posted by diva42

I'm a self learner in Adobe CS3 Flash Professional.

I'm am brand new to it and am looking forward to all I can do with it,to date I'm familiar with many photo editing programs Adobe CS2, Corel Paintshop Pro, Paint.net etc...

My goal with this blog is to keep a record I can refer back to and along the way someone may bump into this and you too can benefit from this info.

I will list resources I think are good for begginers to Flash as well as not so new to the game.

I will probably post quite a bit in the first week and it may be messy but bear with me and I will try and organize as best i can.
I'm also an Active member of Kaneva

What is Kaneva?
Its the Best 3D Social Network Online stop by and Check us out!!
I'm diva42 on Kaneva too!!
Til Later, diva ^_^

0 comments: